Building a national research collection of Australian online publications requires the combined efforts and resources of Australian libraries and other collecting agencies with responsibilities for collecting and preserving Australian documentary heritage.
Ten partners currently contribute to PANDORA, Australia's Web Archive. They are listed below.
Each partner writes its own selection guidelines, establishing the portion of the national collection for which it will take responsibility. Each uses the PANDORA Digital Archiving System (PANDAS) to contribute titles to the Archive, which is located centrally at the National Library.
To view only those titles archived by a particular agency, click on the agency name or agency logo.
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- Australian War Memorial
- National Film and Sound Archive
- National Gallery of Australia
- National Library of Australia
- Northern Territory Library
- State Library of New South Wales
- State Library of Queensland
- State Library of South Australia
- State Library of Victoria
- State Library of Western Australia
- Annual report to partners 2014-15
- Annual report to partners 2013-14
- Annual report to partners 2012-13
- Annual report to partners 2011-12
- Annual report to partners 2010-11
- Annual report to partners 2009-10
- Annual report to partners 2008-09
- Annual report to partners 2007-08
- Annual report to partners 2006-07
- Annual report to partners 2005-06
- Annual report to partners 2004-05